I was recently able to do an interview with Karen Peck! This interview was requested by a visitor to our blog. First let me tell you a little bit about Karen Peck and New River!
Here is the interview! Hope you enjoy.
When did you get saved? 8 Years old
- How long have you been married?25 years
- Tell us a little bit about your family.I have a wonderful husband, Rickey, and two precious children, Matthew 22, Kari 18.
- What are your hobbies?Playing piano and shopping
- What is your favorite place to eat?Poor Richard's in Gainesville, Ga.
- How long have you been singing?Professionally since 1980
- Share a memory from being on the road.The Gaither Homecoming Hawaii cruise was amazing. My family went a few days early to tour parts of the islands. We made wonderful memories. As a matter of fact I came across some pictures this week. Precious memories.
- Where do you call home?Dahlonega, Georgia
I was a classical piano major my first year of college.
Thank you for reading the interview! Karen, it was an honor to interview you! Readers if there is anyone you'd like to see interviewed leave a comment and I will try to get them! :) Please continue to pray for Karen and her husband Rickey! If you'd like to see if they are ever around you or just find out more about them go check out their website!
Talk to y'all later!