If you have liked our page on Facebook then you probably know that I was going to do an interview with Ronnie Booth! First I want to tell you a little bit about the Booth Brothers.
|Michael, Ronnie and Paul.|
Without further ado here is the interview!
1. When did you get saved?
When I was 7
2. Tell us a little bit about your family.
My wife’s name is Kim and we have 4 children – 3 of whom are married, a granddaughter who is perfect, and a dog and cat who are NOT perfect!
3. Does Michael ever embarrass you?
Let’s just say that thorn in my flesh is a little brother named Michael.
4. How did you (and your family) get started in Southern Gospel Music?
My dad sang in Southern Gospel quartets for several years when I was young so Michael and I came by it naturally
|Ronnie and his wife Kim!|
5. What is your favorite food?
6. Do you have any hobbies? If so what are they?
Bass fishing and playing the guitar
7. Share one of your favorite memories.
One of my favorite memories is singing in Jerusalem with the Gaither Homecoming Friends
8. What is something most people don't know about you?
Truthfully....I’m a nerd!
9. Where do you call home?
10. What is your favorite Bible verse?
Ronnie, thank you so much for doing the interview! Readers, I hope you enjoyed! And if you'd like to find out if the Booth Brothers are ever around you go check out their website, you can also find them on Facebook!