"The Mylon Hayes Family, from Hudson, NC, is a complete family ministering on full time basis. Mylon is originally from Boone, NC and has sung most of his life with his family, The Hayes Famil
And now for the interview.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
"Well, here goes! I turn 15 this year and I'm the lead / soprano singer with The Mylon Hayes Family! I love playing piano and singing with my family!"
2. When did you get saved?
"I got saved when I was 8 years old after a revival service!"
3. What is your favorite part of singing with your family?
"Ugh, hard question. There's so much I love! But I love traveling and seeing new places! And I love to see young people still enjoying this music!"
4. What is your favorite song to sing?
"Current favorite is probably " I Choose To Stand"
5. What do you like to do in your free time?
6. What is something most people don't know about you?
"I may seem like your typical girly girl but I LOVE to fish!!! But I get my brothers to bait my hook haha!"
7. If you could meet anyone (in the past or present) who would it be?
"To say I'm a huge " Little House on the Prairie" fan is an understatement so probably Laura Ingalls Wilder!"
8. Who is your Biblical hero?
"It would have to be Noah. Not just because of the fun story, but because he wasn't afraid to step out in faith!"
9. What is the hardest part of being on the road as a young person?
"Trying to keep up with my schoolwork and traveling is not so easy but I make it work since I'm homeschooled!"
10. Where do you call home?
"We live in a small town called Hudson, North Carolina!"
Kennedy, thank you so much for doing this! Readers, I hope you enjoyed. If you'd like to see if The Mylon Hayes Family is ever singing around you, go check out their website.
Thanks for reading.