Mercy, here. We're hoping you all had a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful time time with family and friends. As this year is coming to an end, we thought we'd share a few of our favorite Cds that were released in 2017.
1. Long Run by the Old Paths
2. Last Big Thing by the Kingdom Heirs
3. They Don't Know by the Kingsmen Quartet
4. Resurrection by Joseph Habedank
5. Walk Worthy by Masters Voice
6. Back Porch Christmas by Doug Anderson
7. Beyond Amazed by Brian Free and Assurance
8. Quartet Tribute by Tribute Quartet
9. Thankful by Triumphant Quartet
10. Can't Hardly Wait by the Dixie Echoes
11. Faith and Freedom by Legacy Five
12. The Lefevre Quartet has 2 new releases this year- Well Done and I'll Be Home For Christmas.
13. No Excuses, No Regrets by Steve Ladd
14. Silence The Stones by 11th Hour
Here are a few of my top highlights of the year!
1. The return of the Old Paths Quartet! We were so blessed to be there for their first concert this year at the Memphis Quartet Show. Make sure you go see these guys next year!!
2. Singing At Sea cruise. This is always such a blast and its such a blessing to get away from everything and just have a good time with some of the best in Southern Gospel.
3. NQC- The National Quartet Convention. This is my favorite time of year, in one of my favorite places on earth.
What are some of your favorite southern gospel cds/eps? Favorite concert you went to? Comment and maybe we'll share it on our Facebook page!
Thank you all so much for watching/reading our interviews and reviews! We have a few ideas in the works for Two Sisters' SGG, and can't wait to share many more with you all in the coming year.
~Modesty + Mercy